这部电影是美国翻拍我们的香港经典电影《无间道 》,今天是哥哥离开我们的20年,很喜欢无间道这个电影,非常好看,虽然哥哥没有在无间道中饰演角色,但是这部剧真的的很多角色都是哥哥提携的、与哥哥一起饰演过别的电影的大咖,所以总有种错觉,他出现在这个电影里,我们一起练练口语,愿大家周末愉快,愿哥哥在天堂里没有病痛,只有快乐~
我不想成为环境的产物
I don't wanna be a product of my environment.
相反 我希望环境为我所左右
I want my environment to be a product of me.
很多年前 我们拥有一座教堂
Years ago, we had the Church.
那仅是表示我们彼此团结的一种方式
That was only a way of saying we had each other.
但是现在 我不清楚 它很可笑
But now, I don't know. It's a funny thing.
它向你心中灌输仇恨
It put hate in your heart.
哥伦布骑士是真正的意大利强硬派
The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers.True guineas.
他们在城市中开辟了自己的地盘
They took over their piece of the city.
20年前 爱尔兰人连工作都找不到
Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job...
现在我们终于迎来了安稳的生活
...we had the presidency. May he rest in peace.
这就是那些黑鬼们没有意识到的
That's what the niggers don't realize.
如果说我对那些黑鬼有什么成见的话 那就是这个了
If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this:
没人会施舍给你
No one gives it to you.
你得自己争取
You have to take it.
文 别再让我亲自上门来要钱了
Vin, don't make me have to come down here again for this.
不会再有下次的 C先生
Wort happen again, Mr. C.
卡门已经出落成小美人了
Carmers developing into a fine young lady.
你应该骄傲
You should be proud.
开始来例假了没 卡门
You get your period yet, Carmen?
你是强尼·苏利文的儿子
You Johnny Sullivars kid?
你和你奶奶一起住 对
You live with your grandmother? - Yeah.
文 给他拿些面包和牛奶
Vin, get him a couple loaves of bread, couple half-gallons of milk.
你喜欢腊肠和奶酪吗 再来点冷盘
Do you like bologna and cheese? Give him some cold cuts.
还有蛋黄酱 喜欢看漫画书吗
Throw some mayo in. You like comic books?
你学习好吗
You do good in school?
还行 不错 我以前也是
Yeah. - That's good. I did too.
他们说这点和我本人自相矛盾
They call that a paradox.
不用找了 给你自己买点化妆品吧
Just keep it. Buy yourself some makeup.
要是想赚零花钱的话 就到L街来找我
You ever wanna earn a little extra money, you come by L Street.
你知道在我在L街的哪里
You know where I am on L Street?
很好
Good.
乖孩子 谢谢
Good boy. - Thanks.
主啊 您忠实的仆人
To you, O Lord, we commend the soul of Alphonsus, your servant.
在这个世界已经不复存在
In the sight of this world, he is now dead.
请饶恕他因人性弱点而犯下的罪过
Forgive whatever sins he committed through human weakness.
阿门 教会要你听话
Amen. - The Church wants you in your place.
说站就站 说跪就跪
Kneel, stand, kneel, stand.
如果你想干这种事 我不知道还为你做什么
If you go for that sort of thing, I don't know what to do for you.
路都是自己走出来的
A man makes his own way.
没人会施舍给你
No one gives it to you.
你得自己争取
You have to take it.
这是詹姆士·乔伊斯(著名作家)说的 聪明 科林
James Joyce. - Smart, Colin.
如果普罗维登斯的意大利佬
Guineas from the North End, down Providence...
跑到这来对我指手画脚
...tried to tell me what to do.
那他们就有麻烦了
And something maybe happened to them.
也许 就像那样
Maybe like that:
天 她倒下的姿势可真可笑
Jeez. She fell funny.
弗兰克 你应该去看看心理医生了
Francis, you really should see somebody.
一旦你树立了目标 你就能实现
When you decide to be something, you can be it.
这个教会没有教你的
That's what they don't tell you in the Church.
我像你这么大的时候 他们说 我们可能成为警察或者罪犯
When I was your age, they would say we could become cops or criminals.
今天 我要对你这么说
Today what I'm saying to you is this:
当你面对着一把上了膛的枪时
When you're facing a loaded gun...
这两者又有什么区别呢
...what's the difference?
乖孩子
That's my boy.
弹道学是研究发射体
Terminal ballistics is the study of a projectile...
以及击中目标后对其所造成破坏的学科
...as it hits a target and the destruction that it causes.
以你们的佩枪为例 9毫米空尖弹
Take, for instance, what you carry, 9 mm hollow-point.
当空尖弹击中头骨时 它会爆炸
When the hollow-point hits the skull, what happens is it mushrooms.
爆炸时弹片剥落 你可能会遇到6个 8个或10个
When it mushrooms it peels back. So you may have six, eight...
像刀片一样的子弹残粒
...ten little particles of the bullet that are like razor blades...
是的 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
撕裂他们的内脏 肝 肺 心脏
Tearing their internal organs, their liver, their lungs, their heart...
内部组织 血液 大脑 这就叫气体反冲
...bringing tissue, bone, blood, brain matter, and that's called a blowback.
去你妈的一帮娘们
Fuck you. Fucking queers.
消防员第一次面对大火或女人时很逊
Firemen getting pussy for the first time in the history of fire or pussy.
嗨 快回去救困在树上的猫吧 你们这些混蛋同性恋
Hey, go save a kitten in a tree, you fucking homos.
铅笔准备好
Pencils.
开始
Begin.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
别想了
Forget it.
老爸是看大门的 儿子就只有当警察的命
Your father was a janitor, his sors only a cop.
那帮他妈的消防员都是同性恋
Those fucking firefighters are a bunch of homos.
确实
They are.
她对我说 你从来没完成过任何事 等你完成了警校的课程
So she tells me, "You never finish anything. You finish the police course...
我就再和你好 宝贝 等毕业了 她就又给我爽了
...you get taken care of again, baby." So after graduation, I get a blowjob again.
不错啊了 你妈一定是个了不起的女人
That's great. Your mother must be a wonderful woman.
去你的
Fuck yourself.
这么说吧 你是波士顿黑人
Put it this way. You're a black guy in Boston.
不需要我动手就有人来整你了
You don't need any help from me to be completely fucked.
麻萨诸塞州警察拥有悠久的良好声誉
The Massachusetts State Police has a long tradition of excellence.
今天你们在此毕业
Your graduation today solidifies your acceptance...
即将成为我们国家优秀的警务人员
...into one of the finest law enforcement agencies in our nation.
做为马萨诸塞州警务主管
As the governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, I am confident...
我坚信 你们每一个人 都将出色 荣耀 诚实地效忠国家
...each and every one of you will serve with distinction, honor and integrity.
祝贺大家
Congratulations to all our new troopers.
谢谢 你们可以解散了
Thank you. You are dismissed.
苏利文 你刚毕业就是便衣 祝贺你
Sullivan, assigned to plainclothes right out of the gate, congratulations.
我们要去喝一杯 一起来吗 不了 我一会去找你们
We're going for a beer. You wanna come? - No, I'll catch up with you guys.
再也不用上学了
School's out.
弗兰克 谢谢
Thank you, Frank.
你应得的
You earned it.
不用再念书了
No more pencils, no more books.
好
All right.
这里不是普通的警队
This is not the regular police...
是州立警队 开枪
...this is the state police. - And fire!
你们的训练会证明有什么不同
Your training will illustrate the difference.
州警察有搜查证 州警察开门
State police, search warrant! State police, open the door!
有什么不同
What's the difference?
上 上 是的 长官
Go, go, go! - Sir, yes, sir!
明白 是的 长官
Is that understood? - Sir, yes, sir!
给我趴下 快趴下
Move it, get the fuck down right now. Get down, right now.
恭喜你通过了警探考核
Congratulations on passing the detective's exam, and welcome...
欢迎加入我们特别调查组 看你的那德行
...to the Special Investigation Unit. - Whoop-de-fucking-do.
我们以后不会一起工作 直接地说
We won't be working together, that is, directly.
你会跟艾勒文队长 但我希望能看下你们每个人
You'll be working for Captain Ellerby, but I like to see everybody.
只要你努力 就会很快升职的
You're a worker. You rise fast.
就像十二岁的孩子
Like a 12-year-old's dick.
谢谢警官 不客气
Thank you, sergeant. - My pleasure.
谢谢长官 祝你好运
Thank you, sir. - Good luck.
祝贺你 谢谢 亲爱的
Congratulations. - Thanks, hon.
你现在可以进去了
You can go in there now.
请坐
You can sit.
嗯
So...
你知道我们是做什么的吗 我这个部门
Do you know what we do here? My section?
是的 长官 我知道 你根本什么都不知道
Yes, sir, I have an idea... - Let's say you have no idea...
懂吗 什么都不知道
...and leave it at that, okay?
不知道
No idea. Zip. None.
如果你知道我们是做什么的 那就说明我们做的不好 是不是
If you had an idea what we do, we would not be good at what we do, would we?
那我们就成狗屁了
We would be cunts.
你是不是叫我们狗屁
Are you calling us cunts?
迪克曼警官有他自己的处事风格
Staff Sergeant Dignam has a style of his own.
恐怕我们都得去适应
I'm afraid we all have to get used to it.
你家和南波士顿的黑帮有关系 对吧 通过你父亲
So you have family connections down in Southie, right? Through your father?
和我们说说你叔叔杰西吧
Why don't you tell us about your Uncle Jackie?
他是乔治·马沙的手下
He was a carpet layer for Jordan Marsh.
他只不过是个三流管帐而已 在萨默维尔管个小酒吧
Uncle Jackie was a small-time bookie who tended bar at the Vets in Somerville.
他95年被人干掉了 我们在机场里发现了他的尸体
He got popped by Nicastro in '95. We found his body out by the airport.
没错
That's right.
我还记得他的葬礼 不错
I remember his funeral. - Oh, good.
棺材是盖着的吧
Closed casket?
没错
That's right.
告诉大家在你因为用椅子 痛打一个体育老师
So tell anybody up at Deerfield...
被开除之前你在预科学校的事
Before you got kicked out for whaling on a gym teacher with a chair.
你叔叔就像那样挂掉的
You had an uncle met his demise like that?
我有个问题
I got a question.
你这人到底多衰
How fucked up are you?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, Darlene.
有什么好消息吗 参谋警官 用不了多久你就能当上警官了
What you got, staff sergeant? In no time you made sergeant.
特别调查组 很牛吧 太好了
SIU. What a country. - Perfect.
我不介意一个人独闯
Hey, I don't mind going it alone.
如果你偶尔也独闯的话 可能有机会出头
You know, if you went alone once in a while you might get somewhere.
我们是警察这不是出人头地
We're cops, all right? This isn't somewhere.
我知道你很努力 也许我能帮你一把
All right, lookit, I know you're a worker. Maybe I can do something for you.
你家里有没有西装
You got any suits, or do you like...
还是你就喜欢 穿得跟要进攻波兰一样
...coming to work dressed like you're gonna invade Poland?
小子 你家族可不简单啊 你另一个叔叔
You got quite the family tree. That maggot uncle of yours...
汤米·科斯提根也是个傻子 他因为
...Tommy Costigan, is another goof. He gets busted selling guns...
贩卖枪支给联邦警察而被捕 这只是他众多傻事中的一件
...to federal officers, among many, many, many other departures...
这些和我有什么关系
...from our normative behavior. - And what's this got to do with me?
为什么你要假装做警察
Why are you pretending to be a cop?
这是个新部门 你们也都是新人
This unit is new, and you are the newest members of it.
你们都是我们精选出来的人才
You have been selected for it on the basis of intelligence and aptitude.
这是精英部门
This is an elite unit.
我们的工作就是粉碎 或者说小规模地折腾一下
Our job is to smash or marginally disrupt...
城里有组织的犯罪团体
...organized crime in this city...
我们与联邦调查局的紧密合作
...by enanced cooperation with the FBI...
弗兰克·拉齐奥探员是他们的代表
...represented here today by Agent Frank Lazio.
我们会做到的
And we will do it.
城里有组织的犯罪团体 你们知道我们指的是谁
And by organized crime in this city, you know who we mean.
杰西·科斯提根 这张是他的旧照
That's Jackie Costigan. That's an old picture.
杰西已经死了
Jackie met his demise.
最后的遗照
Last known photograph.
卡斯特罗手下有3员大将
Costello uses three key guys.
菲兹 疯子移民和他妈一起住在德拉大街上
That's Fitzy. Off-the-boat psycho, lives in Brockton with his mother.
她也有点疯
She's straight out of Going My Way.
德拉亨特 外号肌肉男
Delahunt, muscle.
法国佬 他的头号大将 当然 还有你们都知道的我们的头号明星
French, the number one. But of course, the rock star, you-know-who.
我们已经作了一份简报 读一读 有任何提议就告诉我
We've done a briefing book, so read up. I want all ideas...
这样我才可以拿去自己邀功
...so I can pass them off as my own.
只要你们好好干 就会很快升迁的
Work hard, you'll rise fast. You're in the best possible position...
现在就是你们最好的机会 开始干活吧
...in the department. Let's go to work.
你老爸在南波士顿卖苦力
Your old man was a fucking hump from Southie.
机场的行李搬运工 是吧
Baggage handler at the airport, right?
除了你老爸 你家其他人都是罪犯吧
Family's all criminals except for the old man, huh?
还有个牧师呢 看上去你无所不知呢
And one priest, since you seem to know everything.
我还听说他和一个12岁的小男孩结了婚 一起住在泰国的海滨呢
Last I heard he was married to a 12-year-old boy, living on a beach in Thailand.
你们一家像虱子一样扎根在南波士顿
Fucking family's dug into the Southie projects like ticks.
最多住着三层房子 而你
Three-decker men at best. You, however, grew up...
却在北岸长大 对吗
...on the North Shore, huh? Well, la-di-fucking-da.
你是个有双重性格的小子吧
You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right?
和你老爸在一起时一个样 和你老妈在一起时另一个样
One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother.
你平时以中产阶级自居 到了周末
You're upper-middle class during the weeks, then you're hanging...
而到周末就跑到南岸你老爸那去
...in the Southie projects with your daddy, the fucking donkey...
我说得没错吧
...on the weekends. I got that right?
你有不同的口音吧
Yup. You have different accents?
你有 是不是 你这个小骗子
You did, didn't you, you little fucking snake?
你就是两面派 你是精神分析师
You were like different people. - You a psychiatrist?
如果我是的话 我会问你为何甘愿做州警领这区区3万元
If I was, I'd ask you why you're a statie making 30 grand a year.
就算我他妈是弗洛伊德的话 我也不知道答案
And I think if I was Sigmund fucking Freud I wouldn't get an answer.
你告诉我 像你这样的混帐在州警队里干什么
Tell me, what's a lace-curtain motherfucker like you doing in the staties?
美国家庭总是起起落落 对吗
Well, families are always rising or falling in America, am I right?
这话是谁说的 霍桑
Who said that? - Hawthorne.
你怎么了 就不会说点莎士比亚的吗
What's the matter, smart-ass, you don't know any fucking Shakespeare?
我们有个问题
We have a question.
你是真想做警察还是想看上去像个警察
Do you wanna be a cop, or do you wanna appear to be a cop?
希望你能诚实回答
It's an honest question.
很多人只是觉得当警察很酷 佩枪 警徽 像电视上一样
Lot of guys want to appear to be cops. Gun, badge, pretend they're on TV.
很多人只是想找个借口教训黑鬼
A lot of them just wanna slam a nigger through a window...
我听够了你那些个人工作的狗屁话
I'm set without your own personal job application, sergeant.
你说什么 小子 你们到底想让我干什么
What did you say? - Sir, what do you want from me?
嗨 混蛋他帮不了你
Hey, he can't help you.
我知道你是什么人 我知道你是什么人
I know what you are. I know what you are...
我也知道你不是什么人
...and I know what you're not.
我是最了解你的人 而且我要告诉你 混帐
I'm the best friend you have and I'm gonna help you understand something.
你不是警察
You're no fucking cop.
他说的没错 我们这里调查的是外面那些人
He's right. We deal in deception here.
而不是自己人的欺诈行为
What we do not deal with is self-deception.
从现在起5年内 你可以成为任何人
Five years from now you could be anything else in the world.
但你不会成为马萨诸塞州警员
But you will not be a Massachusetts state trooper.
你确定吗 我确定
Are you sure of that? - I'm sure of that.
我他妈的保证
Guaran-fucking-teed.
你大学入学考试得了1400分 这分够当宇航员的了 还当什么警察
You had 1400 on your SATs, kid. You're an astronaut, not a statie.
你没有什么家人了
You don't have much family.
我没有任何家人
I don't have any family.
听斯蒂芬尼说你要当上警察了 这是怎么回事
What's this I hear from Stephanie about you becoming a policeman?
你说的是那个唯一来参加 我爸葬礼的
Stephanie, who was the only one who came to my father's funeral?
那个斯蒂芬尼 对 那个斯蒂芬尼
That Stephanie? - Yeah, that Stephanie.
没什么好说的 爱德华叔叔 你想证明什么给你家人看吗
Nothing much to it, Uncle Edward. - Trying to prove something to the family?
你说家人 你指的是谁 你吗
When you say "the family," who do you mean exactly? You?
你总是要置疑一切 是吗
You always have to question everything, don't you?
也许时不时地问自己一些问题对你有好处
Maybe it would've done you some good to have some questions from time to time.
我是混帐吗 我的孩子很糟糕吗
"Am I an asshole? Are my kids a mess?
我老婆是不是个贪财的婊子这些都是问题 对吧
Is my wife a money-grubbing whore?" I mean, those are questions, right?
我是否好好对待过我垂死的姐姐 还是我现在只是假装这样
"Have I ever been good to my dying sister, or am I just now pretending to be?"
你需要钱准备葬礼吗
Do you need some money for the funeral?
我妈妈去世后 我们就再无瓜葛
When my mother dies, we don't have any more connection.
这房子很漂亮 天花板很高 木地板 浴室也很大
It's lovely. You get the high ceilings, the parquet floors. Bathroom is massive.
冰箱上有警报器
The fridge has got an alarm in it in case you have...
以防你吃饭噎着 开玩笑的 其实不是很好笑
...eating issues, which is a joke. Not a very funny one.
这里看市政厅 灯塔山也是一目了然
Well, there's a great view of the State House. Beacon Hill, you can see it.
你要是搬进来的话 马上就能成马萨诸塞州的上流阶级
I mean, you move in, you're upper-class by about Tuesday.
那么你是警察了 州警探
So you're a cop. - A state-police detective.
州警探
A state-police detective.
你是个结了婚的州警探吗
And are you a married state-police detective?
不是
No.
这房子 一个人住有点大了
Because this is kind of a... Sort of a big place and...
我有合租人
I have a co-signer.
那不错 你有客人会来 很好
Oh, cool. Yeah, you intend to have a houseguest. That's cool. Good.
嗯 把合同给我
Yeah, it's got... - Just give me the papers.
行
Sure.
主啊 请赋予她永恒的安宁 让光明永照其身
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
阿门 愿她安息 阿门
Amen. - May she rest in peace. Amen.
愿她的灵魂籍主的恩慈
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed...
永远安息
...through the mercy of God rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
要我干什么
So what do I do?
这个行动有资金支持 我们不会像普通警察那样付你工资
There's money behind this operation. You won't be paid as a regular cop...
这里有奖金
...but there's a bonus involved.
免税的
Tax-free.
我们无法隐瞒你曾是警校学员的事实 你要去犯罪
We can't conceal that you were a trainee. You'll be convicted of a crime.
我们想有恶性伤人案底的警察可能会比较可信
We're thinking a guilty plea to assault and battery would make sense.
正好符合你的本性
Given your nature.
你要在牢里呆段时间 好叫别人相信这一切都不是圈套
You'll do enough jail time to convince anyone this is no setup.
之后你会被假释 看法庭指定的心理医生
You'll be on probation, see a court-ordered shrink...
做整套戏
...the whole nine yards.
你想为国家效力 这是个好机会
You wanna serve the Commonwealth, this is your chance.
我们需要你 老兄
We need you, pal.
你已经假装是南波士顿的卡斯提根了
You've already pretended to be a Costigan from South Boston.
只有每个周末才是 警官 好极了
Every weekend, sergeant. - Perfect.
标题:无间道风云(2006)
地址:http://www.cdaudi4s.com/gzdm/11669.html